Monday, December 01, 2008

the wait is killing me....

so, i've been waiting to share some news about my family for... oh ... uh ... over a week now (hmmm.. seemed like a lot longer until i calculated it). it's not really my news to share, but none of the parties involved seem to be blogging the news. i check the blog every couple of days for the news, but it hasn't been published. i even check other family blogs to see if anyone of them are spilling the beans. welp.... i'm tired of waiting & am just going to put it out there for the world to read.....

JOSH & NIKKI are expecting again. this time it's TWINS!!!!!!

Whoop... Whoop! I am going to be an Aunt again!! Doing double duty this time around & I could not be more excited! I know that they are probably still in shock & may not get over it until the babies are safely in their arms & they have survived it a while! Nikki told me that I needed to move back to Georgia to help them. I would be all for it if Chuck could get a high paying job and we got a house close by. I, seriously, would be unbelievably happy & honored to help! She went to the doctor today & everything went well. They did an ultrasound, but I'll wait & let her share that picture. (Well... I'll give her at least a week to share it. After a week... it's fair game sister!)

We LOVE you guys so much & don't know how we are going to wait a whole 8 months to get our hands on the babies!

4 comments:

christy said...

Yeah,glad you finally posted something,I have been waiting too.

Meredith said...

How very exciting!!! Please pass on my congratulations to them! :)

Gram said...

I can't wait to hold my new little ones too. If you can't move back here, you could always have another little one (or two) too!

Nicole Puckett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.