while fixing dinner tonight, i needed my scissors to open the tightly taped plastic covering the lettuce. i opened the drawer and.... what??? gross!! why is there a stick of string cheese in the drawer??? gross, it is lukewarm & mushy!!! oh crud, after i cut the string cheese packet this morning (the perferation wasn't working today), i must have put the extra string cheese in the drawer when i put the scissors up. seriously, what a wierdo!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
You DON'T belong here!
when i got home from work today, i was a little hungry & decided to get myself a small snack to hold me over until dinner. i decided i would eat the last stick of string cheese. i knew there was one stick left since i sent one with the boys lunch today. i searched the fridge for it, but couldn't find it anywhere. "that's strange", i thought to myself. "i know it was here this morning. surely chuck didn't come home for lunch & eat that string cheese." i looked for at least a full minute (there isn't much food in the fridge, so it shouldn't have been difficult to find). alas, i gave up & chose another snack.
while fixing dinner tonight, i needed my scissors to open the tightly taped plastic covering the lettuce. i opened the drawer and.... what??? gross!! why is there a stick of string cheese in the drawer??? gross, it is lukewarm & mushy!!! oh crud, after i cut the string cheese packet this morning (the perferation wasn't working today), i must have put the extra string cheese in the drawer when i put the scissors up. seriously, what a wierdo!

while fixing dinner tonight, i needed my scissors to open the tightly taped plastic covering the lettuce. i opened the drawer and.... what??? gross!! why is there a stick of string cheese in the drawer??? gross, it is lukewarm & mushy!!! oh crud, after i cut the string cheese packet this morning (the perferation wasn't working today), i must have put the extra string cheese in the drawer when i put the scissors up. seriously, what a wierdo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YUMMY, save some for me!
Oh, and by the way...NO, I am NOT having another kiddo!!! So, yes, I will get rid of everything baby that I can!! :-)
I have heard it called "Mom-nesia". I don't think there is a cure.
I'm glad to know that others put things "up" where they don't belong! :)
That's pretty funny! At least you found it.... there are thing in my hose that have been missing for month!!!!
Good thing they printed 'STRING CHEESE' on the wrapper. I would have hated for you to not know what it was.
I'm glad to know that Josh is still as smart-mouthed as he always was!!!
Never left string cheese in the drawer all day, but that stuff turns up everywhere at our house (in bags, lunchboxes, car, etc).
Post a Comment