trip enjoying a nice day outside!here are a couple of short videos of the little man. he is such a smart kid. his vocabulary is amazing to us and he is learning so much everyday. he can count to 4 already by himself & will count to 10 with us alternating the numbers (ex: he counts to 4, then i say 5 & 6, he will say 7, i say 8, he says 9 & 10). for a 17 mth old, that is pretty good. he is counting in the 1st video below & doing his lizard impression in the 2nd video. the 2nd video is a little dark... hopefully you can see it.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


10 comments:
amy pp.. i cracked up on the lizard. i know you taught him that bc ive seen you do that tongue move a million times.
All my little boys are brilliant! I am just constantly amazed. I agree with Amber, I have seen that lizard before too :D
Love all the videos and pics.
Quinn is a genius, just like his big brother:)
The post made me realize how long it's been since I have seen them... they look so big to me...:(
Wow, what a smart little man! Grace likes to count as well, but you can't understand her yet. AND, she does the lizard tongue thing as well! I can't get it on camera though! Oh, and I like Tripp's summmer cut-he looks like a different kid!
My 7th graders laughed hysterically at the lizard. I was thinking maybe you forgot your password or something since you were depriving me of seeing my favorite boys!
I noticed you changed your wording of your title...I was trying to figure out if imparticular was a word or if I'd been saying it wrong all this time!! :-)
rachel-- funny... chuck said, did you do that on purpose or were you just trying to be funny? it made me laugh... i totally meant in particular. imparticular isn't a word, as it turns out. although, i did a google search for it & it came up.... a lot.... like over 21,000 occurances. it was even part of a discussion within the American Dialect Society. so maybe it isn't a real word... but maybe an americanized slang version?????
Amy-
Thanks for the comment on my blog :) I have to confess, I am a fellow stalker also... It's nice to "meet" you!!! Your boys are absolutely adorable, I like following their adventures!! I actually have Nikki to thank for starting me on blogging and now I'm hooked on it!!!
We had so much fun in St. Louis. I can't wait to take Nora back to the Magic House when she's a little older, I think she'll LOVE it.
Take care and feel free to visit our blog anytime!!
Hey Amy,
I am glad you wrote on our blog so we could find you and meet your family. What cute fellas you have! I am looking forward to being a mama of a son and I am thinking you are a pro now and could teach me a few things!
Take care- Mary Katherine
Amy,
Your boys are so precious! Looks like they have a lot of fun together! Isn't wrestling funny? Our girls wrestle too!
Post a Comment