

the family

oops... forgot to unbutton the last button before pulling his shirt off to avoid a mess... sorry kiddo! i wasn't trying to take your head off, i promise! (p.s. way to catch my mishap on film, rob)

trip giving quinn a lick of icing... he is a sweet big brother!


double fisting the cake

opening gifts - our friend jolie & trip were supervising
our friend michelle took the pics below... the angles & quality of her pics are a million times better than the pics i took. i could have uploaded a lot more, but decided to limit it to 3 of my favs.....



thanks michelle!!!!!!!
7 comments:
I can't believe my baby's baby is one year old!! We loved being there for his party. He is such a sweet baby.
Man it is funny how much his first picture still looks like him - but less gooy. He is such a big boy!
Glad to see the pics:) I am really sad wee missed the party. Maybe one year we can have a joint birthday party for Eli and Quinn.
Soon, my blog will copy yours. I was about to post ones of Eli's bday party too:)
That kid is awesome. It looks like he enjoyed the cake. It seems to have been about the same color as Eli's. I can't to see ya'll and the boys again at Christmas. (I hope)
oh my gosh, he is such a doll. happy birthday quinn!
They grow up quick, don't they?? He is so cute.
And you look really good in that picture for just having a baby a few minutes before. I'm glad no one was snapping pictures of me minutes after delivery!!!
Looks like you had a great party! I can't believe Quinn is one already. Your friend Michelle has a great eye for pix too!!
Post a Comment