most of you probably know that my dad loves hats... especially cowboy hats! he bought this one for Trip when he was a baby and got it out last night for Quinn. Here he is composing his first song on the music table.... hopefully it won't be a country song!!and here he is enjoying his first Diet Coke... (not really, but he did like holding the bottle)
4 comments:
He looks just like your dad!!!!!!
He looks like such a big boy sitting in that chair:)
I can't wait to see him and give him kisses..
Just tell your parents to bring him back with them:)
I think a country song would be beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see you next weekend - Ally is soooo excited!
I love the picture with the cowboy hat!! and I'm so glad you're bringing him up on the right choice of beverages too.
Post a Comment